Dr. Donald Spitzer earned his dental degree from Northwestern University Dental School in 1977. A former associate professor at the Farleigh Dickenson University Dental School, Dr. Spitzer has been published in the Journal of Periodontology, and The International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry. He is currently on the faculty of New York University Dental School where he teaches in a graduate dental implant and restorative program. Dr. Spitzer is a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and has been practicing Restorative, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentistry for over 38 years. New Jersey Monthly Magazine has voted him one of New Jersey’s top dentists for the second year in a row.
Additional information about Dr. Donald Spitzer:
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Associate Member, American Academy of Periodontology
- Member, New Jersey Dental Association
- Member, American Dental Association
- Faculty, New York University Dental School
- Former Associate Professor, Farleigh Dickenson University Dental School